All accepted papers will be included in the FutureTech 2012 conference proceedings which will be published by Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (Indexed by EI & SCOPUS).
FutureTech 2012 will publish two volumes of the proceedings: one is the pre-proceedings which will be distributed at the site of the conference, and the other is the post-proceedings which will be delivered to the corresponding authors of each paper in two months after the conference. Authors can choose one of those volumes as their paper publication, but those volumes are in the same series (and the same indexing), LNEE by Springer.
Please use the Springer Proceedings format for submission. Template is available here: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
- Springer accepts both Microsoft Word and LaTex format in the Lecture Note Series. However, FTRA does not accept the use of LaTex. Therefore, you should use the Microsoft Word instead of using LaTex (The paper will be excluded from the proceeding if you use LaTex). Springer provides the relevant templates and sample files for both PC (sv-lncs.dot) and Mac (sv-lncs) environments.
Distinguished papers accepted and presented in ISCC 2012, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following international journals:
- The Journal of Supercomputing (JoS) - Springer (SCI) (Pending)
- Interacting with Computers - Elsevier (SCI) (Pending)
- International Journal of Computer Mathematics - TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD (SCIE) (Pending)
- Wireless Personal Communications - Springer (SCIE) (Pending)
- Journal of Personal and Ubiquitous Computing - Springer (SCIE) (Pending)
- Journal of Internet Technology - Taiwan-NATIONAL DONG HWA UNIV. (SCIE) (Pending)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications - Springer (SCIE) (Pending)
- Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications - Springer (SCIE) (Pending)
- Cluster Computing - Springer (SCIE) (Pending)
- International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing - Inderscience (SCIE) (Pending)
- Human-Centric and Information Sciences (HCIS) - Springer
- International Journal of Information Technology, Communications and Convergence (IJITCC) - Inderscience
- Journal of Convergence (JoC) - FTRA