Please FOLLOW ALL steps to insure the submission and registration processes are completed successfully.
(1) [IMPORTANT SCHEDULE]
* Camera-Ready Materials Upload Deadline: February 28, 2012
* Paper Authors Registration Deadline: March 6, 2012
* Conference Date: June 26-28
* Distributed at the site of the conference
* Tour Package or Flight Ticket Reservation Deadline: March 8, 2012 (Optional)
(2) [The page Limitation]
You can submit 8 pages for regular papers, including all figures, tables, and references. If you want to submit more than 8 pages, you can add up to 2 extra pages with the appropriate fee payment.
(3) [Camera-Ready Materials Uploading]
* Camera-Ready Materials Uploading Site:
* Please prepare the following materials, and make ONE compressed file (*.zip), and then upload it to the above site:
(1) the source file (*.doc; *.docx;)
(2) the compiled PDF file (*.pdf)
(3) a scanned copy of the signed copyright form (*.pdf or *.jpg)
* The copyright transfer form is available for downloading at
* Please note that any delay may prevent the inclusion of your paper in the proceedings.
(4) [Authors Registration]
All attendees of ISCC 2012 must make the registration of FutureTech 2012. And one author per paper MUST be accompanied by one mandatory registration and the registration fee must be paid by March 6.
Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings and it cannot be recommended to the journal special issues.
The Registration page for FutureTech 2012 and its workshops will now available at the following URL;
Due to many illegal use of credit card, we only accept the bank wire transfer at this time.
(5) [No-Show Policy]
All registered and uploaded papers should be presented at the conference. The paper can be excluded from online distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
(6) [Hotel and Conference Venue]
The web site of FutureTech 2012 (http://www.ftrai.org/futuretech20112) already provided more detailed information for conference registration and hotel accommodation.
If you have any question about the CFP and paper submission, please email to Prof. Sang-Soo Yeo (email@example.com).