The 3rd International Workshop on IT Service & Cloud Computing (ISCC 2011)
Crete, Greece, June 28-30, 2011
In Conjunction with FutureTech 2011
Published by Springer
The 3rd International Workshop on IT Service & Cloud Computing (ISCC 2011) will be held June 28-30, 2011 in Crete, Greece. The ISCC 2011 is one of registered workshops of FutureTech 2011. The ISCC 2011 is an official workshop of KI-IT (Korean Institute of Information Technology) and will be co-hosted by KI-IT and FTRA.
The ISCC 2011 is the next event, in a series of highly successful International Workshop on Network Assurance, previously held as NA 2008, Sanya, China, December 2008 (http://www.sersc.org/NA2008) and NA 2007, Jeju, Korea, December 2007 (http://www.sersc.org/NA2007).
The ISCC 2011 will be the most comprehensive workshop focused on the various aspects of IT Services and Cloud Computing. The ISCC 2011 will provide an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues, progress, projects, research cooperation, and new idea in the areas of IS and CC.
In addition, the conference will publish high quality papers which are closely related to the various theories and practical applications in IS and CC, with Springer's CCIS series. Furthermore, we expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject.
Distinguished papers accepted and presented in ISCC 2011, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following international journals:
- The Journal of Supercomputing (JoS) - Springer (SCI)
- Future Generation Computer Systems (FGCS) - Elsevier (SCIE)
- International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing - Inderscience (SCIE)
- International Journal of Information Technology, Communications and Convergence (IJITCC) - Inderscience
- Journal of Convergence (JoC) - FTRA Publishing
- Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS) - KIPS (KCIE)