The 6th Europe Asia Pacific International Conference on
Information Science and Technology (EAPIC-IST 2011)
Crete, Greece, June 28-30, 2011
In Conjunction with FutureTech 2011
Published by Springer
The 6th Europe Asia Pacific International Conference on Information Science and Technology (EAPIC-IST 2011) will be held June 28-30, 2011 in Crete, Greece, in conjunction with FutureTech 2011. The EAPIC-IST 2011 is an official conference of Korean Society for Internet Information (KSII) and will be co-hosted by KSII and FTRA.
The EAPIC-IST 2011 is the next event, in a series of highly successful Asia Pacific International Conference on Information Science and Technology, previously held as APIC-IST 2010, Mactan Island, Philippines, December 2010 (http://www.iconi.org) and APIC-IST 2009, Bali, Indonesia, December 2009 (http://iconi.org/apic-ist/).
The EAPIC-IST 2011 will bring together emerging mobile computing applications and their new supporting technologies to be shared by a diverse group of industry professionals and academic researchers with a common interest. In addition, the conference will publish high quality papers which are closely related to the various theories and practical applications in IS and CC, with Springer's CCIS series as a part of FutureTech-11 Proceedings. Furthermore, we expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject.
Distinguished papers accepted and presented in EAPIC-IST 2011, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following international journals:
- The Journal of Supercomputing (JoS) - Springer (SCI)
- Future Generation Computer Systems (FGCS) - Elsevier (SCIE)
- International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing - Inderscience (SCIE)
- International Journal of Information Technology, Communications and Convergence (IJITCC) - Inderscience
- Journal of Convergence (JoC) - FTRA Publishing
- Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS) - KIPS (KCIE)